Tuesday 31 August 2010

30 Seconds in the mind of Aaron-Spencer

Aaron's favourite things - website, twitter, tune, youtube clip.

Aaron-Spencer Charles is currently enrolled on the Catch 22 course. He recently turned 21 and is from Mitcham.


Q &A


If you could be a fictional character who would you be?
I would be Blade because he is the ultimate hero. I'm also interested in the vampire culture... and he's black.

Tell me a moment that would be in a highlight reel of your life?
Getting a work experience placement at Current TV. I was eager to work for them and I felt like I achieved something.

What is one of the biggest mistakes you have made?
There was this girl I liked, she was Morrocan. She was the most attractive girl in college. I knew she liked me but I lacked the confidence to pursue it.

A moment of luck?
I was going on holiday once when I realised I had forgotten my bag in the taxi. This bag had all the important stuff in it, if I had lost it then my holiday would have been ruined.

Anyway, I turned around and realised there was a huge traffic jam, which enabled me to find the taxi and get my bag.

Marry, F*?k or Kill - Whoopi Goldberg, Pat Butcher, Margaret Thatcher 

I would marry Whoopi Goldberg because I liked The Colour Purple. I would F*?k Pat because she was hot when she was younger. I would kill Maggie because I don't agree with her politics.


Whoopi (in the middle)


Pat Butcher

Margaret









No comments:

Post a Comment