Monday 30 August 2010

My Catch

It takes me an hour to get here on a good day

A few weeks into my time at Catch 22 and things are going well. I like the tutors, the other students. My  attendance has been good so hopefully I'll get my £50 back.

In terms of work I feel comfortable with my performance, I want to kick on now and improve my writing.

I'm currently doing my feature, which is the main event. I'm looking for anyone who feels shunned by their community as a result of their occupation, religion etc.

Hopefully my article will make it into the mag, Summer issue was good, the next will be better.

I've joined twitter recently which is a plus. A whole new world opened up for me, I look forward to following Stephen Fry and 50 cent.

Outside of the course, my view of Tottenham has been expanded. I now realise that not all of it is bad, nice Tesco, lovely arts centre, shame about the football team.

Tottenham's Greatest Supporter







Things I've noticed at Catch 22

Nice Mac computers
















No board wipes
Woman that plays her music loudly
People waiting for the lift instead of walking upstairs


                                                                                     Top notch security
















Make sure to come back next week when I'll be telling you more things I've noticed.



No comments:

Post a Comment